Abbie's World

Monday, October 23, 2006

Art and Guys dont mix!

So after Drama we have a different allied art. Now its well... art! The guy i like (well used to like) is in my art class so i was praying i would sit at his table. And well as the saying goes "be careful what u wish for it might just come true!" well it came true and i was so happy! So he sits next to me and all the sudden he starts throwing erasers at the guy that sits behind me. And if it isnt obvious enough, half of them either hit me in the head or in the neck and some even got stuck in my hair! Well let me tell you I was dying for that class to be over... but I'd still have to face it tommarow! So over the next few days he eventualy stops when the art teacher threatens to send 3 kids at another table to the office for throwing eraser shavings. And the worst part is every day he sings. Yeah, EVERYDAY! Its never the same song friday it was "penut, penut butter and JELLY" (jelly was really high) and he thinks his sketch is so cool but it so isnt! Oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home